Hit me baby!

Give me a comment or anything ;)

Saturday, 12 November 2011

Hello.

Hello jello to my buddies. This is my very first post of many to come. Okay, first of all, let me have a little introduction about myself & this blog & what you'll be expecting...
I'm Natalie, I'm 14 this year, I'll be turning 15 on 23rd January 2012. This is me fyi.


 I love music, I love pop culture (subtracting the crap out of it) & I love to watch videos & scout for talents online. LOL, but I can't promise you a deal in the business. I play the piano, guitar, a little violin, a little bit of chinese flute. I wanna learn the electric guitar though. It's badass. I tweet, A LOT. I have a tumblr, but I kinda abandoned it. I DO care about my studies, unfortunately. I love to dance & sing. I play softball. I am very outgoing. I'm a very friendly & bubbly. But I can turn nasty, but I choose not to. These people are my favourite people in the world...



Oh & before I forget...
I love kingsley. He's amazing. LOL. Go watch his youtube videos if you haven't.

So I'm basically here for good music & for pop culture. I live, for myself, maybe sometimes for somebody else, but mostly, I live because LIFE IS TOO PRECIOUS TO BE WASTED. I'll be posting as often as I can. Don't mind me if I go MIA for some periods of time, I'm a student still as you know, & I can't be on the computer 24/7. But I'll post as much as I can. Ha. Um right now....

YOU GUYS! I need YOU to make my blog a SUCCESS lol. So I need YOU guys to visit it or else it'd be useless. & right now I have a mission for YOU guys. Right above there ^, you'll see a cbox/talk box where you can type in stuff or comment. Yes, I need YOU to give me suggestions on my very first OFFICIAL post. It can be anything about, I dunno, a new music video? Or a new "getting popular" artist? Or a new viral trend? Anything, just ANYTHING. So hit me with some great suggestions & the topic with the most comments or the one that catches my eye most will be the subject I'll be posting next! Shamone, do it do it.

Okay bye people. Till the next post.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment